Monday, February 16, 2015

Academy Song Fest 2015

I've just recently attended Academy's Song Fest, although it was my first time going to one. Only reason why I attended because one of my good friend told me to go and of course she's in the Class of 2016. If you guys been reading up on my blog or seeing my photos, the model I've been taking photos of is the friend I'm here to support, Darlene May. Original plan was just to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show but that didn't turn out what I was expecting, I had the urge to take photos while Darlene's class was about to perform. Really wished I've brought my others lens that night but that's alright. The night ended when Darlene's class won overall, the night ended good for her and the Class of 2016! Congratulations again!


















































































































































































































#admyerphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment