Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lexus Owners of Guam #2

It's been awhile since I hung out with the guys from Lexus Owners of Guam, although some of them couldn't get the chance to make it on that meet but like always; it's nothing but good/chill vibe around you. The meet up spot was at Burger King parking at Tumon, while we were waiting for the others, I was snapping some photos and decided to put these in my blog. I met some new guys that's just recently got recruited to the group, and others I've met that's been in the group. The last time I hung out with these they had a whole different setup and I finally got the chance to talk to them on what's new in their car. These guys were just breaking necks left & right on that day. Hope you guys have a wonderful Thursday!

#admyerphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment