Monday, March 2, 2015

Sunday :: Beach Day

We all have our own busy life but it's good to take a break and relax. On Guam, one of those things to do to relax is go to the beach. I'm glad that all my friends love going to the beach, on a small island surrounded by water, I wouldn't expect anyone who would hate enjoying the sand between their toes, swimming, building sand castles, etc. One of my buddies hit me up just couple of days ago, it was been quite a while since I spoke to him but I'm glad he invited me to go. I was very happy to finally see everyone, got to meet some new friends as well. My Sunday was well spent with these guys, enjoying some tunes, cold beers, delicious food, catching up, and good company & vibes. Shout out to mother nature for having a beautiful weather on that day!





#admyerphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment