Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday's Shenanigans

Upshift Slammed Summer Meet turnout was great despite the weather. I was really hoping & praying that it'll be sunny, the past few days it has been raining. Come on rain, stop your shit. You've been ruining some plans lately, seriously. Spent the whole day chilling and taking pictures and got hungry, they only had Hot dogs to eat, I was expecting that there would be barbecue there but that didn't happen. I saw some of my good friends at the meet and they mentioned to go eat after. I didn't hesitate to say "Yes!" because I was hella hungry.
Got home, showered, and met up with these guys. Lyle, Breezy, Jen, & Mark.
 Ate at Sakura's Kitchen, first meal of the day for me.
 Original plan after dinner was to head to Breezy's house to drink out.
 Plans changed and we ended up at Tumon and decided to drink at a wine bar.
 Nothing but good times & vibes, lots of laughter and catching up with some friends. It was basically a small party here. Haha.
 We had a few drinks..
 Went on a adventure to grab some bud..








 The couple doing their couple thing.


 Jen & Mark

 Got the munchies and plus I was craving for ice cream.
Last night was fun even though we didn't do much but it was blast hanging with these guys. Like I said nothing but good times & vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment