Sunday, November 16, 2014

Coffee Shop :: Darlene

I don't normally do portraits, most of the time I'll be dong car shoots.  But it's time to get out of my comfort zone and try something different.  An old friend of mine asked me to do some portrait shots for her friend who happens want to try out modeling or she always wanted to model.  I couldn't say no because I wanted to help out someone who wants to pursue on something they always wanted to do.  I got to meet up with Darlene and got to know her for a bit to get a feel of her vibe.  When she told me had some experience on modeling when she did a pageant made me feel a bit of relieve so I won't have to worry about her posing and angles.  When I met up with her, the first thing I notice that she had a good taste of fashion. That's when I know what to do for her shoots. This is our first time working together, and looking forward to be working with her again. Hope you guys enjoy the photo set!




















No comments:

Post a Comment