Sunday, January 4, 2015

Rage Cage

Was about to post this before New Years but better late than never.  My cousin invited my brother & I to her drink out at her house, original plan was to have the family to drink out as well but that didn't work out.  My cousin's friends came over and we just drank the night away.  I'm not much as a drinker, but when I do, I better have a good reason to have a hang over the next day.

 I played beer pong most of the time and took shots left and right, I took more shots than I was expecting for that night.  I was feeling very buzz and I was wobbling just by standing up. Told myself I'm done drinking for tonight.
 My cousin was preparing another game called "Rage Cage" I was willing to play but I decided just to pass and just take pictures. I got to admit, that game was intense. Most of us were already buzzing hard before the game even started. 




































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment