Monday, January 19, 2015

Ambitious Nights

Lately, I've been feeling stuck of where to go for my next direction of my career. Sleepless nights trying to figure out what's next or what to learn for photography. Losing sight of what direction I'm going to for my future, praying to God to help me guide my way through my struggle to success or give me a hint of what's next. I had a talk with my cousin's boyfriend's dad, we had a conversation of where we started our passion of videography & photography, he opened my mind set to a whole new level where the direction I wanted to go can always change for another good goal for my career. It's amazing how the people you never expected wants to see you go far in your career and succeed. That conversation got me really motivated and inspired up to now, thank you Uncle Phil!

I don't normally go out and hang out with my friends as much I used to do before, now I spend a lot of my time at home trying to learn new ways of photography. Told myself that it's time to try it out and stop wondering how it would be like and just make it reality, called my friends Harvey & Jr to help me out again for a new method I'm going to try. I know other photographers done it before, but to me is something new I've never done. Learning new things gets me so excited especially when it's the things you love doing.


Trying it out this new method for the first time got me feeling some type of way and I figured it out "Okay, let's try this angle and let's see how it would look." I always wanted to shoot a "Commercial" looking car shoot and I got to admit, It's kinda there but I just have to keep learning and keep working hard. Thanks for having the time to read up my blogs, guys! I appreciate it! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

#admyerphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment