Saturday, January 17, 2015

#TFTI #MBN

I haven't been doing car shoots due to hectic schedule for work, I was getting itchy to do at least a mini shoot. I called the homies to help me out on my situation and they were down for the shoot. Times like this makes me appreciate my friends that are there for me. Blessed! 


 
 To start off the shoot, one of the homies Harvey volunteer to go first. I didn't had the gears I usually use for car shoots but I worked with what I had. While I was doing this rolling shot, we were heading to our next location. 
 The other homie Jr was with us. I did a shoot with his car when I just started photography back in 2013. The whole day I was just feeling for rolling shots.






The squad during that day. Gum anyone?
 Partners in crime!

 I really hope this photo goes viral. Haha.



 After the mini shoot, the guys invited to go to the bar with them later that night. So we decided to go to VaporsVill to kill time.


 Jaime from Hafadze
 Junior!
 While I was drinking my first beer, I was just messing around and taking photos of my drink.
 Couple drinks later, I decided to take more photos. Haha. I was feeling good that night but I didn't want to go home with an empty stomach. Asked the guys if they wanted to Kmart to grab some pizza.






Ended the night with Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment