Sunday, September 14, 2014

L2P & Team Murata

During Proline Stance Meet couple weeks ago I got invited to go to this a meet with Lowered 2 Perfection & Team Murata later on the day. I know it's late, but better late than never.
When I arrived to the meet up spot no one was there, good thing I waited a for bit. Couples minutes passed and so I decided to leave but next thing you know all I see is a group of cars coming in and it was them. I was told they went out to do a cruise.
It was pretty dope how they have this with them! 
The S2000 of L2P & Team Murata! ..and there goes mine as well (Team Ghost) They wanted me to park with them so I wouldn't feel left out. Thanks guys!
 We had to move to another location due to the fact of "bad lighting" at the first spot. So I decided let's go to K-Mart rooftop since it has better lighting.

The owner of the blue S2K "Mike" and the yellow S2K "Prince" were helping me to stage the cars how I wanted to see in the photo.
I was bummed out that it rained on us while I was taking photos. I had so much ideas but the rain didn't stopped.
 Next spot we went to was at the Mall garage. I used the same location as my previous post with the Lexus Owners of Guam meet.
Some of the L2P & Team Murata didn't show up to the spot. I guess they didn't get the memo we were going here. 
 I spy a Hafadaze license plate frame!



 Some of the crew 
Much love to both teams for having a good meet up! Mike, thanks again for inviting me! It was pleasure meeting new people and that's what I love about car meets. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment