Sunday, October 5, 2014

September Babies

September went by too quick and the only thing I remember was my family members birthdays and lots of cake eating as well. I think I gained some weight from all those delicious birthday dinners.
The first birthdays of the September babies was my brother Jhay Paul. Here's a photo of him and his girlfriend, Kristine!

This dinner was actually a night before his birthday. It was last minute when Kristine texted on the whatsapp group that there's going to be a "surprise" birthday dinner for Jhay. Only some of my cousins and one of my brother got to go but it was good to see them. 


It was a good laugh when I saw this. 0-100 The dude loves Drake. Haha.



Family photo before ending the night.
 Another birthday followed a week later was for my little cousin's Shaina.
 Le cousin Shavonne & my grandma.
Birthday girl


Great grandma and her great grand daughter (:
My oldest brother's baby, Natalie
 Next birthday was my niece, Kiara-Gael who became one year's old. Photo with her parents Kelly & Breanne.
Singing happy birthday to this cute one was heart warming because I still remember I had the phone call that my cousin gave birth to her. Time flies so fast.
 Another birthday was for my cousin Shavonne.
 The famous cookie cake that everyone loves. 

Ending of the month birthday was my Dad's. I wasn't home at the time, these photo was actually taken from my brother's phone who sent to the family group chat.
It was very heart warming to see my dad holding his first grand daughter. It makes me happy just to see this photo. I'll end this post here, there wasn't much to say about the photos. Technically the photo speaks for itself kinda. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment